Kansas City forward Dom Dwyer has been selected by All-Sta

Saiba aqui a respeito dos nossos campeonatos e eventos online.

Kansas City forward Dom Dwyer has been selected by All-Sta

Mensagempor sakura698 » 08 Nov 2019, 23:40

TORONTO - Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen says hes concerned about the rough treatment being meted out to star striker Jermain Defoe. Wholesale Yeezy 350 v2 Clay . The five-foot-seven English forward will have to sit out Saturdays game against visiting Sporting Kansas City after receiving a caution last weekend in Houston, when he was essentially hurled to the ground by six-foot-four Dynamo defender David Horst during an altercation. Only Defoe saw yellow, his fifth of the season which triggered a one-game ban. Nelsens beef is that officials seem to be swayed by simulation and the extras that can follow a foul rather the actual incident. "Hes such a honest player," Nelsen said of Defoe. "Especially in England, you dont dive, you dont fall down, you dont complain. You get that sort of treatment and you have to deal with it. "But over here, a lot of players fall and dive and roll. And the referees react on that. Where(as) our guys are sometimes a wee bit too honest and they take the punishment. The league talks about stamping out all that play, but just because our guys dont dive, it doesnt mean its not happening. "Thats the thing that frustrates me the most is that the referees, they react on what happened if its a dive or its a roll or something like that, then they react. And not the actual impact itself, which they should be doing." No stranger to having a target on his back, the 145-pound Defoe has not complained and has shown he can take care of himself, not backing down from anyone. But the 31-year-old has surprised even himself with the five cautions so far in his first season in MLS. "Which is unusual for me," he said after the midweek friendly with Tottenham. "I dont normally get involved, I dont really get yellow cards and that." Defoe understands, however, that opposing teams are looking to get him off his game. "Well thats their job at the end of the day," he said after the recent 1-1 tie with Vancouver."Youve got to do whatever it takes to win the game. "Obviously Im not in their changing room, I dont know what the manager says or what they do, but at the end of the day, for me, Ive just go to get into the areas where Im going to score goals. And obviously theyre going to try and do stuff, I suppose, to put me off my game. But its not a problem. Its important just to keep focused and as a forward make sure when we get the chances, that we put them away." Going into this weekends round of play, Defoe was one of 13 players with five cautions. D.C. United midfielder Perry Kitchen led the league with seven yellow cards while six players had six cautions. Defoe leads TFC in yellows, despite only having played 14 of 17 league games. Portlands Darlington Nagbe led the league with 61 fouls suffered in 20 games. Defoe was not in the top 10. But as Torontos leading scorer, with 11 of the clubs 26 goals, he is a key to the attack. Defoe ranks fourth in league scoring. Wholesale Yeezy 350 v2 Static . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Wholesale Yeezy 350 . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-2019-wholesale.html . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W.Toronto FC forward Jermain Defoe will miss the 2014 MLS All-Star Game with the same injury that kept him out of Saturdays victory over the Montreal Impact. Defoe missed the game with a possible sports hernia, an injury he might have sustained during a midweek game with D.C. United. "Hes been feeling his groin for a few weeks now," said Toronto FC coach Ryan Nelsen after the win over the Impact. "Remembber, hes been going for over a year, pushing on. Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra 2019. Its just to get these little niggles of your body, being worn down. Hopefully its nothing too bad, nothing too major." Sporting Kansas City forward Dom Dwyer has been selected by All-Star head coach Caleb Porter to replace Defoe for the game against Bayern Munich. The All-Star game can be seen on TSN, Wednesday at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. ' ' '

sakura698

Agradeceu: 0 vez
Foi agradecido: 0 vez

Voltar para Informações sobre Campeonatos Online CDV