The best content of OSRS normally

Espaço destinado a assuntos que não estão ligados ao AV, assim como aqueles voltados para o humor e descontração entre os usuários.

The best content of OSRS normally

Mensagempor ningling2016 » 20 Jun 2020, 22:23

This survey provides me the vibes which Osrs gold you guys actually want to be famous for your communication with your community, and that you're well knowledgeable of the gaming world about you. None of them are true. Jagex"communicates" with their neighborhood over a number of other games, but not nearly the most, especially once you don't count polls that are crampacked filled with voting biasing problems, questions that shouldn't be inquired, also (what seems like) intentional misinformation or lack of crucial information required to make an informed decision.

I agree. It is true that the best content of OSRS normally come in BOTH community and Jagex. But we must not forget that Jagex by his own is also able of fantastic surprise when given the opportunity ( think about the way Twisted League was amazing, and we didnt understood much about it prior to launch ) I think if all League content has been polled ahead, it could have been alot different and probably less exctiting and astonishing.

I agree with everything you mentioned except for you getting your underwear on fire for them requesting phone number optionally at the end of the survey. There was no need, whatsoever, to use your RS email, and you could always offer a fake in game title if that field was demanded (not positive if it had been ). Extreme reaction for three disciplines you had freedom on filling out. Employment status is also market study.

You would answer this type of Buy Runescape gold question nowadays for just about any questionnaire that is attempting to be serious about the demographics answering the survey. Was a NEET triggered?

ningling2016

Agradeceu: 0 vez
Foi agradecido: 0 vez

Voltar para 4.1 - OFF-TOPIC